Forum Discussion

KarinAlbert
Community Member
7 years ago

Changing the Review Slide defaults

I have a quiz built in Storyline. When the learner reviews a question that was answered incorrectly, we do NOT want a green check mark next to the correct answer. The content owner is requesting that the learner ONLY see a red x next to their incorrect answer. 

How do I do that? OR, alternatively, how do I just leave off the green check mark, since the bottom of the screen does say "Incorrect" anyway?

Thanks!!

• Karin Albert

how do I just leave off the green check mark, since the bottom of the screen does say "Incorrect" anyway?

Hi Karin

In SL360 double click on the review results trigger and deselect the 'show' option. This will remove the tick but leave the banner

KarinAlbert
      Community Member

That will work. THANK YOU!!!

Thanks!
      Karin

Karin Albert, MBA
      Instructional Designer
      Learning and Organization Development

Dignity Health

Karin.Albert@DignityHealth.org

We believe in helping people achieve their fullest potential. We do this by creating and supporting an exceptional learning environment and providing learning opportunities that encourage personal and professional development in order to further Dignity Health's Mission. Let's collaborate!

For MyJourney issues or requests, please open an IT Helpdesk Ticket using one of the two methods shown below. This is the best way to get help.

Helpdesk Phone: (888) 307-0222
      Online Request Form: MyJourney Help Request

Caution: This email message, including all content and attachments, is both proprietary and CONFIDENTIAL. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error. Any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete it. Thank you.

KarinAlbert
    Community Member

LOL!!! So much to learn, so little time. Thanks for making me smile in the midst of this. :)

Thanks!
    Karin

Karin Albert, MBA
    Instructional Designer
    Learning and Organization Development

Dignity Health

Karin.Albert@DignityHealth.org

We believe in helping people achieve their fullest potential. We do this by creating and supporting an exceptional learning environment and providing learning opportunities that encourage personal and professional development in order to further Dignity Health's Mission. Let's collaborate!

For MyJourney issues or requests, please open an IT Helpdesk Ticket using one of the two methods shown below. This is the best way to get help.

Helpdesk Phone: (888) 307-0222
    Online Request Form: MyJourney Help Request

Caution: This email message, including all content and attachments, is both proprietary and CONFIDENTIAL. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error. Any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete it. Thank you.

• Dear all,

I tried to find that option in the trigger wizard and I can see it. This is what I see (attached). Could you please help me? Maybe I am checking it in the wrong place?

• Hi, Mar.

If you don't want to show the correct answers, just uncheck the following box in the trigger wizard: Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing

results (1).PNG 2022-03-03 at 11.24.25 AM

I hope this helps!

• Is it possible to turn the ticks on/off per quiz slide? There are some instances I don't want to show the tick

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Colm, 

The "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing" checkbox in the Results Slide is what controls the visibility of these check marks. 

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change this setting for individual slides. You can disable this option for your entire quiz and then just add custom icons placed near the correct responses as a workaround.