Forum Discussion

christinasutton
Community Member
10 years ago

Character Bundles do not have any Asian or Indian Characters help!

I have the Character Bundle 1, went looking at 2 just to see if by chance there were asian or indian characters - and alas, no.  Guess I won't be purchasing. 

Articulate please add these!  For those of us who develop content across the world, we need as many various ethnicities as possible.

Anyway --- I am wondering --- do any of you know of any websites or places I can go to find something like this?

Thanks!

• Hi Kim and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

I appreciate you chiming in to share your thoughts and concerns on this subject. 

We have added characters over the last few years and they are outlined in our version history here:

Content Library 360 Version History

Here is a little preview of the photographic characters:

As well as our illustrated characters:

We are listening. If you're able to share what characters you are looking for in the product, I'd be happy to share this with our content team.

• Hi, all. I use Rise to build a ton of my company's enterprise-wide elearning and I'm dismayed that there are no Asian Indian characters available for scenarios either. Considering how much the U.S. relies on India for it's workforce, I would love to see Articulate address this in the Content Library and in Rise. I, myself, am Indian and I develop training for over 3,000 of our employees in India and I feel terrible not being able to include an Asian Indian or Pakistani character when necessary in Rise.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Leila!

I really appreciate you taking the time to share this with us! I've shared this with our team as we are actively looking at adding more characters to the Content Library. I'll keep you updated in this discussion!