Forum Discussion

HelleLindsted
Community Member
3 years ago

Company-specific theme cannot be applied to step-by-step slides containing screen recording

Hi,

I recently the discovered the cool feature of creating screen recordings in Storyline 360 and inserting them into step-by-step slides. However, I realized that I cannot apply our company-specific theme to these slides. If I insert the video into a single slide, there's no problem.

I have made a screen recording to explain the issue: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/313ad93d-5829-4783-8d1a-7a5a3d1fd42b/review

The problem may be related to the way our company theme was created but I do not know where to start the trouble-shooting process so any input will be much appreciated :-)

HelleLindsted
    Community Member

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the explanation and the link to the webinar. While it doesn't solve my problem, I now at least understand the format of the step-by-step slides better.

As a solution to my problem, I made a screenshot of the header our company theme and inserted it as a picture on the step-by-step slides. I managed to make everything look exactly as it does in the theme so while it may not be the most technically advanced solution, it works for now :-)