Forum Discussion

MarshallRode037
Community Member
2 months ago

Configuring groups of questions in bulk to not show feedback

Hi Storyline family. I want to check on an issue with setting multiple questions to not show feedback. I've seen really old posts about this so it must have been updated by now, right?

I'm importing large groups of questions at once and seemingly have to go into each one in order to configure it not to show feedback.

This is such a clumsy and inefficient workflow. Please tell me there's a way to change this setting in bulk.

• Hello Marshall,

Thanks for reaching out!

Changing the feedback for multiple quiz slides is currently not a supported feature. I shared your feedback with our product team through a feature request and we'll let you know by leaving a message here if this feature gets added to Storyline 360!

• Yooo hi Jose!

I'm doing these 100 question tests and it's such a PITA. I know this feature has been asked for for a long time so if you could like, go to wherever the devs are with a cattle prod or something, I'd look the other way. :)

Thanks for the reply!

• Hello Marshall,

I can only imagine how efficient managing your feedback layers would be if this feature was supported. I, for one, am excited to see it in the future!

While waiting for our product team's feedback, you might be interested in this article about how we manage feature requests.