Forum Discussion

JeffDeSurra
Community Member
7 years ago

Creating Reflection Questions

I'm currently using Rise to create courses that will eventually be used in an LMS. We want to have places where users can answer reflection questions throughout the course. Ideally, we want that data to be persistent, so when a user comes back, they'll see answers that they've entered before. We also want that data to be sent to the LMS so that instructors can see what learners entered. Since Rise can't do text entry, I've created a Storyline scene that is a survey that collects their text entry answers, and then I'm embedding that Storyline into a blocks lesson on Rise. However, I don't think I've done it correctly since I'm not seeing any data. I'm also not sure if they data is getting sent to the LMS. I'm still pretty new to Articulate, so maybe this is a simple fix. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to provide more details or files I'm using if that's helpful.

• Is there now a better way to record users reflection questions without a third-party survey or form? 

• Any update to having a reflective question fill in the blank feature built into Rise, without a Storyline block or third party survey imbedded?

• So many folks have brought up the need for reflection questions in Rise 360. It's about high time Rise pushed actual learner centric features instead of merely reacting to the GEN AI hype.