Forum Discussion

MichaelPhelps-d
Community Member
6 months ago

Custom Player Settings yielding inconsistent results

I have a custom Player setting that I have applied to several different projects but for some reason, one of the projects will not seem to take to the custom player settings. On all the slideshows the navigation menu is collapsed by default but the navigation hamburger menu is still accessible in the upper left corner. In the stubborn course that isn't working, the video is full screen and the navigation hamburger menu is missing entirely. I am beginning to question my sanity.

Based on some previous feedback I read for similar issues in the forum, I already tried to make sure that the player settings are applied to each individual slide in addition to the project as a whole but alas, I am still unable to get them to publish with visual consistency.

• I finally solved this problem by going into the Properties menu of each individual slide and having them default to the player settings. It was NOT easy to find an answer about this in the forum or the help center. Just FYI

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Michael!

Thanks for following up and sharing the solution you found success with!

I noticed you've also opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Philam. Appreciate you sharing the update with our support engineers as well.

If you run into any setbacks, please don't hesitate to reach out!