Forum Discussion

JenniferMier
Community Member
2 years ago

Deleted animations still playing

Hi,

I am building a Storyline course via an imported PPT. I have deleted animations off of some slides and they are still playing-even though I'm showing no animations. There is not a transition on the slide either. Any help would be appreciated:)

• If you can upload the .story file I might be able to help you on this. I have had the same issue and had to delete and add some stuff. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Jennifer!

I see that Eric has been helping you, but I just wanted to pop in and share this link you can use to upload your .story file privately.

Our support engineers would be happy to take a closer look and see what could be causing your deleted animations to still play on your course.

• You can send me your file to this email address, and I will look at to see if I can remove the animation. I’ll send you back a file to check. When you say it’s good, I’ll delete all records of it.

Best regards / 敬具 / Cordiales saludos / Cordialement,

Eric Schaffer

Service Support and
    Training Representative
    Customer Support Division - Training Department Yanmar America Corporation

5889 Old Alabama Road
    Acworth, GA 30102
    Tel: 770-877-6236
    Cell: 770-608-8391
    eric

• IS it just that the items are still spread out on the timeline?

• Hi Jennifer if you import animations from the timeline they are also aligned on a timeline (look below the slide for the timeline tab) at 5 second intervals, you will need to drag these back to the start, without seeing the slides it is difficult to work out what you are seeing but this is the most likely.

JenniferMier
      Community Member

That was exactly it! Thanks! I learned something new today😊

Jennifer Mier| National Sales Training Manager
      OBAGI Medical
      jenniferm@obagi.com
      Mobile 904.891.8586