Forum Discussion

JoelKosanke
Community Member
3 months ago

Different Languages/Navigation/Glossary

Looking for some help cause I can't get my mind around my problem. I'm creating a course that the user can choose their preferred language (using different scenes and a trigger for them to navigate to their preferred language), however if you use the pre-built glossary you can only use one language for the entire file. Any thoughts on how to create a unique glossary for each scene with the preferred language? 

• You could create separate glossary slides. The appropriate one could be lightboxed via a button, which could be put on the Master layout, with triggers that control the button text (via states) and which glossary to open (via triggers with conditions). 

However, you'll still have a language problem, because you can only choose 1 language for the Text Labels, that is, system messages (for example: "Invalid Answer").

JoelKosanke
    Community Member

That's my dilemma as well. It's a larger glossary too. I thought maybe adding tabs in the right corner from the Player (one that would trigger for each language when clicked), but you can't remove those per slide, only the Menu item side.