Forum Discussion

tueakal
Community Member
11 months ago

Display user selections as a list

Hello, on the articulate storyline page, I want the user to choose what he wants among 10 words, then I want to show these words as a list on the next page. I know I can do this using Variable, but the words need to be ordered consecutively with no spaces between them. is there any way to do this?

• Hello tuğçe çakal,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you could share a copy of your .story project file or just the slide shown in the screenshot, I'm sure the talented members of the community might have some suggestions that they'd be willing to share with you!

• With a great deal of creativity, and about 10,000 triggers, you can do it in SL. (I’ve done it with up to four items.) Otherwise, you need JavaScript. I have a script, but I don’t have access to it where I am. If you can’t find a post with a JS sort, I can probably find it tomorrow.

Nedim
    Community Member

Here is JavaScript what I think Walt referred to in his post above. I wish I could help more but unfortunately the logic behind this assessment and final outcome shown in your screenshot is not very clear to me.