Forum Discussion

ChristinaGar891
Community Member
4 years ago

Drop-Down Answer Key

I am trying to create a quiz slide that prompts an example statement of which the user must then choose the answer of what that statement reflects from a drop down list of choices. I have attached a screenshot of what I mean. I have gone through Freeform and Graded questions but am unable to figure out which one, if any, of those options is what I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.   

ChristinaGar891
      Community Member

Your quick tutorial was super helpful Maria, I greatly appreciate it! The part I wasn't understanding in the previous article you sent (because I had also downloaded that storyline), was how to submit the response to receive correct/incorrect feedback. Your tutorial though showed me that extra little step I was missing so thank you because its exactly what I needed :) 

• I appreciate the link. It was helpful in learning how to create a drop-down menu, but is there a way to submit it as an interaction since I need it to pose as a quiz question?

• Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to come back here to let me know the tutorial was helpful, and I'm very happy you found the "missing step." 😊