Forum Discussion

KellyScott-edc5
Community Member
3 months ago

Editing Templates/Presentations

When I receive an email from Articulate and there are example presentations to look at, are these simply to give us ideas and show what is possible OR can we actually use those presentations almost like a template to then edit the content? For example, 16 Navigation Examples that skip the next button- those presentations are visible but any chance we can also edit them? 

I know there are templates in Storyline but sometimes someone creates something that is really engaging and not in the templates... 

I'm wondering if the answer is no because you would need the storyline file itself to make edits... 

Any insights here are welcome!

• Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community, Kelly! We're glad you're here. 😀 

As you've already discovered, our E-learning Challenges page is an excellent resource for learning authoring and seeing projects in action. It demonstrates how our community members approach different authoring topics.

You are correct that you need the Storyline file to edit a project. If an author shares a project file on the Challenges page, similar to this, and you'd like to use it as a template, feel free to contact the author using the email address they provided.

If you have other questions about the Challenges, our Director for Customer Training, David, will happily answer them.