Forum Discussion

ChimuaYang
Community Member
3 months ago

Embedded PDF Not Displaying All Pages - Phone & Tablet

Hello, I have embedded a PDF file to Rise using <iframe>. Everything works fine when testing on the computer. However, when testing on the phone, the PDF will only display 1 page out of 3. Also, not having the ability to download the PDF from the phone.

• Hi Chimua!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with embedded PDFs while viewing your Rise lesson on mobile devices!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can test this issue with the appropriate hardware. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them, and they should be reaching out to you via e-mail, shortly!

In the meantime, can you share a few more details on your setup? It would be helpful to know what type of mobile devices you are working with. Android or iOS? Also, which browser were you using when you encountered this behavior?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

PaulMcEwan
    Community Member

I have the same issue on iOS, iPhone 14, using Safari or Google browsers. Only the first page is shown with no ability to scroll or change pages.

Please reach out. StevenBenassi 

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi PaulMcEwan!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue as well. I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. Our support engineers will be in touch with you shortly! 

Hope that you have a great afternoon!