Forum Discussion

ASCENSIOVAZQUEZ
Community Member
2 years ago

Error cuadros de texto tras última actualización

Buenas tardes, hoy he actualizado Storyline 360 y ahora todos mis proyectos se ven con los cuadros de textos movidos y descuadrados. He probado a abrir mis proyectos en otro ordenador con la versión anterior y sí funcionan. ¿Cómo podría desinstalar esta actualización?  ¿Alguien podría ayudarme? Es mi herramienta de trabajo y este error me está retrasando en mis entregas. ¡Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda!

• Good afternoon, I updated Storyline 360 today and now all my projects are showing up with the text boxes moved and out of square. I have tried to open my projects on another computer with the previous version and they do work. How could I uninstall this update, could someone help me? It is my working tool and this error is slowing me down in my deliveries. thank you very much for your help!

• Buenas tardes, hoy he actualizado Storyline 360 y ahora todos mis proyectos se ven con los cuadros de textos movidos y descuadrados. He probado a abrir mis proyectos en otro ordenador con la versión anterior y sí funcionan. ¿Cómo podría desinstalar esta actualización? ¿Alguien podría ayudarme? Es mi herramienta de trabajo y este error me está retrasando en mis entregas. ¡Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda!

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that you encountered issues after updating your Storyline 360 installation. If you need to downgrade your installation to an older version, here's how: 

Alternatively, you can download the installer for your preferred version here

Updating the application shouldn't cause any issues with your project files, so if you'd like for us to take a closer look at what happened, you can share a copy of an affected project file here or in private by opening a support case and we'll be glad to investigate.