Forum Discussion

tatianasanch983
Community Member
2 months ago

no se reproducen los audios correctamente

Hola a todos! trabajo con articulate storyline 360 hace mucho tiempo, pero hasta ahora despues de la actualización, cuando publico un curso LMS al reproducir algunas diapositivas el audio no suena, o se salta al audio de la siguiente diapositiva sin ningun motivo.

Espero que me puedan ayudar, adjunto archivo LMS.

• Hola Tatiana! ¿Tuviste alguna solución para el error que mencionaste sobre los audios? 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Glow Chile!

Sorry to hear you're also having trouble with the audio from your Storyline course!

Are you experiencing these issues when viewing a course through your LMS? Can the same behavior be observed when previewing the course within Storyline? As I shared with Tatiana, it would be easier to troubleshoot this behavior if we could see the .story file you've been working with. Feel free to attach a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

We'll let you know as soon as we receive it!

• Hi Tatiana!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback! Glad to see Jurgen has been helping you!

I tested your SCORM package with SCORM Cloud, however, I was unable to replicate the same behavior you described. The audio and text from the slides I viewed synced up as expected.

It would be helpful to have a closer look at the .story file that was used to publish the SCORM content. Do you mind sharing a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jürgen_Schoene_
      Community Member

the audio problems are on slide

• "Los 5 Pasps de la Vennta" - it takes about 10 minutes !!! to get there

and following

if you click on the buttons while audio is playing, the next audio is very often muted

• Hi Tatiana!

I've started a case on your behalf with our Support Engineers so that we can continue troubleshooting. You should've received an email from me where you can also attach the .story file which will help us begin testing. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!