Forum Discussion

EricaBorthen
Community Member
9 months ago

Error When Publishing SCORM 1.2

I am getting the following error message when trying to publish a course in the SCORM 1.2 file type. The error message is not helpful, so I am not sure what to do to fix it.

• Hi Erica!

Sorry to hear you've run into this snag when publishing from Rise 360 to SCORM 1.2. I'd be happy to assist!

Testing the behavior on my end, I was able to publish a sample Rise lesson to SCORM 1.2 without issues. Everything was working as expected!

I have some follow-up questions to help me understand your setup a little better:

• Does this error occur across all Rise courses you attempt to publish to SCORM 1.2, or just one specifically?
    • Are you the course owner or a collaborator?

• Are you able to publish to other destinations such as Review 360, Web, or PDF?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

EricaBorthen
    Community Member

1. I was successfully able to publish a different course. I made a copy of the course that is giving me difficulties and I could not publish the copy either.

2. I am the owner.

3. It gave me the same error when I tried to publish it for the web. I was able to publish it as a PDF.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Erica!

Thanks for the update! It sounds like this snag is specific to this course. Do you mind sharing the course with us so that we can see exactly what is causing this message? You can send a copy to support@articulate.com and one of our Support Engineers will test your project and follow up with you via email.