Forum Discussion

ChristinaMeixel
Community Member
4 years ago

Hotspot no longer advances for some students in LMS

I have several courses that were published to our Cornerstone LMS in October 2020 with no edits or reversioning since.  The courses have launched and completed successfully without issue.  Last week, three users reported not being able to click the hotspot to advance to the next slide.  They can proceed in the course until the first interactive screen.  The course Output is Tin Can API.

I republished the courses and one user was able to complete them but the others were not.  Also, the majority of our users can complete the courses without issue.

I have been trying to find a common denominator, but have come up empty.

I have reached out to our LMS administrators who state nothing has changed.

In the attachment, the user is to click the tile.  

• Hi, Christina.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshot!

My initial recommendation would be to test your project with SCORM Cloud. Check out this step-by-step article! It would be helpful if you could ask the users who had trouble from within Cornerstone to test the SCORM Cloud link as well. 

I'd also check which browsers are being used when the issue occurs. 

If it works as expected in SCORM Cloud, I would advise you to reach out to your LMS for troubleshooting. 

If you still see the same behavior in SCORM Cloud, my recommendation would be to open a support case here, so we can take a closer look at your settings.

Let me know if this works!