Forum Discussion

DaneKerne-36465
Community Member
3 years ago

Installation "Documentation" (Requested by IT to "Build Packages in Software")

Hello,

I'm simply trying to download the desktop authoring apps (Storyline, Peek, etc.) for a valid 360 team license (I'm a new employee). IT, understandably, prevents me from doing so and (I would think) would remote in and use a temp admin login to complete the task.

However, it seems as if there's more that's required before this can or will happen. Our IT is asking for "any installation documentation, in order to build the packages in Software. Please attach anything from the vendor that explains the software process, prerequisites, etc."   

I'm casting a wide net with this post in case there is something I should provide in response to this request other than user guide articles on the subject ("Installing, Updating, and Managing the Articulate 360 Desktop App"). 

Thanks in advance to any and all responses, much appreciated.

• Hi Dane and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you'd like some assistance with. I've emailed you privately with the documentation you can share with your IT Team. 

Let us know if you need anything else.

JeremyWhite-f45
      Community Member

Is there an alternative method for downloading Peek 360 for Mac? My IT department strictly does not allow any downloads from the App store.