Forum Discussion

LoisaZamora
Community Member
7 months ago

Interfacing

Does Articulate 360 interface with HHAeXchange? This platform is a homecare management software. 

BWoods
    Former Staff

Hi Loisa and welcome to the community!

Articulate 360 is not part of the HHAeXchange’s Partner Connect program. So, unfortunately, it's not directly integrated into HHAeXchange at this time.

That said, if you'd like to use Articulate 360 to create e-learning, there may still be ways to use it in tandem with HHAeXchange.

• You could host your e-learning course files elsewhere (here's an article on e-learning hosting options) and then include direct links to them in HHAeXchange.
    • I'd also recommend reaching out to HHAeXchange directly to see if they're able to host e-learning courses directly in their system. If their system can host e-learning files, then all you'd have to do is build your courses in our e-learning authoring apps and then upload the published course files to HHAeXchange. If that's possible, HHAeXchange will be able to give you the most accurate information on how the upload process would work.

I hope one of those options will work. And if you have any follow up questions, just let me know.