Forum Discussion

Tim_
Community Member
4 months ago

SL 64-bit interface sometimes has wierd button padding

I'm getting a strange issue *very occasionally* with SL x64bit, v3.83.31444.0, Windows 11 22H2 (v22621.3593) where the padding of the ribbon and triggers panel goes funky. The triggers panel becomes hard to use since I have to undock it completely, set it to its widest size, just to access the delete and variables buttons. Anyone else had a similar experience?

• Hello Tim,

Thanks for reporting this issue with a clear description and a screenshot. This is indeed strange, and I see how this can slow you down because you need to undock the triggers panel and set the width to use it. I'm not seeing this behavior on my end and haven't seen other similar reports.

It seems you're already working on your local drive, so I recommend running these steps first to rule out installation issues. Note that this will install the latest Storyline 360 version on your system. If the behavior is still happening, could you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!