Forum Discussion

ErinSterling
Community Member
10 months ago

Invalid Answer pops up on a hotspot question

I am using a hotspot question. I want the question to be submitted when the user clicks anywhere on the screen. I have the correct hotspot chosen and two triggers set. One to submit the interaction when they click on the correct hotspot. And one to submit the interaction when they click outside of the hotspot. I have 3 attempts with a custom slide for incorrect. When they click on a spot that is incorrect, it pops up that it is an "Invalid Answer" and they must complete the question before submitting. You click ok and it still shows the Try Again layer. If you click wrong again, it takes you to the Incorrect layer. I don't have a submit button. I have it set to submit "on click." What am I missing? Can I not set it up this way?

ErinSterling
      Community Member

Thanks, I didn't have that trigger initially and added it after I couldn't get to recognize clicking outside of the hotspot. But then changed the "submit" action to click - it was defaulted as submit button. Didn't realize I wouldn't need that trigger after I did that.

ErinSterling
      Community Member

Do you know if there is a way to make more than one correct hotspot?