Forum Discussion

Jordan-Peel
Community Member
2 days ago

Is there a way to stop a labelled graphic image loading?

In my rise module, the first piece of content I have is a labelled graphic.

Once you enter the first section, the image loads, and there's a slight delay in it appearing even though I have turned off animations in the settings. This doesn't create the smooth user experience I'm hoping for.

Anyone aware of a fix/workaround for this?

Thanks

• Hi Jordan-Peel
    Thanks for reaching out regarding the lag you're experiencing with the Labeled Graphic appearing in your Rise 360 course. I was unable to replicate this behavior on my end. Here's a quick Peek of my experience when previewing my course

I have a few questions for you: 

• You mentioned entering the" first section" of your course. Are you currently working in a Rise 360 course or a microlearning?
      •  I want to be sure I have recreated your experience accurately. Please let me know if you're experiencing this when previewing the course or in a published setting.
    • What browser are you currently using? Do you notice this lagging behavior if you test this out on a different browser?

As I mentioned in my Peek, please share a screen recording with us so we can examine what you are experiencing more closely. Feel free to share that in this thread or privately in a support case

Looking forward to hearing from you!