Forum Discussion

ArianaLouiseLeg
Community Member
2 months ago

Issues with Autoplay trigger after Storyline update (3.90.32850.0)

Hello, 

We have been working on a course where we created an autoplay trigger, allowing the courses to be played automatically or on demand, depending on the learner's preference. Since the recent update, our trigger has stopped working. However, when we reverted to version 3.87.32265.0, it functions properly.

We need assistance with this issue, as updating our Storyline versions is crucial for our workflow. The older version (3.87.32265.0) has significant problems with rendering MP4 videos, taking approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, and the final MP4 files do not contain any video.

I would be happy to share a copy of our Storyline file and provide it once we receive feedback or assistance from your team.

• Ariana Louise Leganad

Hello, 

We have been working on a course where we created an autoplay trigger, allowing the courses to be played automatically or on demand, depending on the learner's preference. Since the recent update, our trigger has stopped working. However, when we reverted to version 3.87.32265.0, it functions properly.

We need assistance with this issue, as updating our Storyline versions is crucial for our workflow. The older version (3.87.32265.0) has significant problems with rendering MP4 videos, taking approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, and the final MP4 files do not contain any video. gm-socrates

I would be happy to share a copy of our Storyline file and provide it once we receive feedback or assistance from your team.

Hello,

I'm also facing a similar issue. Since the recent update, our autoplay trigger has stopped working, though it functions properly when we revert to version 3.87.32265.0. Updating Storyline is crucial for our workflow, but the older version has significant problems with rendering MP4 videos, taking a long time, and resulting in files without video.

We need assistance with this issue urgently. I'm happy to share a copy of our Storyline file for your review.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

florence023

• Hello Ariana!

I'm sorry for the trouble! It would be helpful to see your .story file for testing. It would be best if you could share it via support case, as that goes directly to our Support Engineers. They'll test your project and reply via email.