Forum Discussion

KaraRosson
Community Member
2 years ago

Logo in Microlearning

Are you able to add your logo in Rise Microlearning? I am not seeing the option for logo under cover page like I do in a course. 

Tim_
    Community Member

Any chance we could embed a microlearning activity back into Rise like I can with Storyline, again with NO cover page?

• Hi, Holly! I don't have a specific update on offering a NO cover page option. I hope to have some news about that soon.

Tim, what did you have in mind? Are you thinking of hosting a microlearning externally, and then using an embed block to display it? It will still have the cover image and title, and then vertically scroll or step through the content.

• Hi Rick, 

Thanks for reaching out! We don't have any updates to share at this time. We'll be sure to update this thread in the future so you're in the loop on any news.

Have a great day! 

• 12 months since the initial enquiry was made and something as simple as this still hasn't been priortised as a necessity? Come on Articulate! If you can do this with normal Rise courses, why not with microlearning? Please, please fix this ASAP!