Forum Discussion

MacieJohn
Community Member
6 months ago

Media Library Files Not Available

I am trying to use the media library files Illustrations and Pictures and am getting a triangle error that they are not available. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this issue?

• It looks like the service or your internet connection was having issues. These are all in the cloud, and the thumbnails are downloaded as you search/view.

MacieJohn
    Community Member

So if we have a firewall that could be the issue? When I click on the link it takes me to a sure safe access denied webpage.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Macie!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

As Joe shared, you may need to consult with your IT team to ensure all network endpoints have been enabled. Please check if port 443 is open. If not, ask them to open port 443 and add the domains in this article to your organization's 'allowlist'.

If the issue persists, seeing a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving would be helpful! You can share that here or privately in a support case

JHauglie
    Community Member

That would be a reasonable conclusion. You may need to work with your IT group to ensure that the system has access to the online features of SL360. 

For the images, though - many come from Pixabay and Pexels. So you should be able to get similar/same ideas there.