Forum Discussion

MishaP-2685ce61
Community Member
3 years ago

Missing Brand layer in the published version of Rise 360 Courses

Hello there,

I've been using Rise 360 for a bit. The courses I make are published with the "web" setting and then implemented into a site. After the latest patch, I've been told they've begun to lack the "brand layer" which, as much as I understand, comes when one customizes the lessons with stuff such as fonts, colours, a cover photo, etc. - all of which the stuff I've made has. Some courses are literally duplicates of other courses with modified content.

Has anybody encountered this before? Is there any solution to this? Or is this a simple bug?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

It would be really helpful if you are able to show some screenshots that illustrate the problem.

• For sure. So, here is the Start Course button. Originally, it had the Brand UI tag, whilst now it is gone. Said tag is pretty important for us. Is this perhaps a bug? 

CNavarro
      Former Staff

Hi Misha, thanks for reaching out. I inspected the Start Course button in my test course, and I also got the "overview__button." I can see that you have a support case with us, and Lejan is investigating this. He sent you an email asking for more information.