Forum Discussion

BrookeLown-c831
Community Member
10 days ago

"Must Opt out AI Assist by 9/13", but I haven't seen any AI features in 360 yet.

Good morning!

In August I received an email that AI Assist in 360 would start up in September, but I haven't seen any of the AI Assist features come through yet. Am I missing it? 

I am wondering because in the email it states, "If you want to opt out of the Articulate 360 AI trial, please do so by September 13, 2024". It's almost the 13th and I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I don't want to get charged before trying it.

Thanks!
Brooke

• Hello BrookeLown-c831! You aren't missing it. We haven't shipped the AI features yet. September 13th was the last day to opt out of the Articulate 360 AI trial, so if you didn't choose to opt-out, then you'll have access to the AI features when they are ready to be trialed. We will be sharing an update soon on the release date! 

Sorry if that caused confusion!

• Hello BrookeLown-c831! You aren't missing it. We haven't shipped the AI features yet. September 13th was the last day to opt out of the Articulate 360 AI trial, so if you didn't choose to opt-out, then you'll have access to the AI features when they are ready to be trialed. We will be sharing an update soon on the release date! 

Sorry if that caused confusion!