Forum Discussion

AdrianaLee-7ead
Community Member
4 months ago

Newish user: Triggers on layers not working properly.

Good morning,

I am trying to build a project using layers and triggers. What I am trying to do is build a drag and drop knowledge check from scratch where an item bounces back to the original position when it is placed in the incorrect category.

On each layer, I have a text box with an item to be moved, I have 4 boxes with hotspots, and my trigger reads: Show layer (layer name) when the user drops (object to be dragged and dropped) on target (one of the 4 boxes with rectangular hotspots). Ideally when the user gets the item on the correct category, the next layer will show with the previous answer placed in the correct category. If the user gets the item in the wrong category the item bounces back to the initial position.

It was working fine yesterday, but after the update last night, the item to be dragged now gets stuck where ever the user drops it instead of bouncing back to the middle. Did I miss something? I didn’t add any sort of conditioning yesterday to make it work. Would I need to rebuild the whole slide again? Or is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,

Adriana