Forum Discussion

HarshaRao-a020e
Community Member
4 months ago

No Internet Connection Error when publishing from Storyline to Review 360

Hi, I have been trying to publish to Review 360 and I have been getting this error message. I have tried using different internet connections as well as different Storyline files and I keep getting the same error message. I have also tried manually uploading the. zipped course package file to Review360 but I am getting the "Sorry, the file you selected is not a supported file type." error. Not sure if there is an outage that is causing this error. 

• Hello Harsha,

Happy to help! I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already done. I haven't heard of similar reports, and I was able to upload a sample Storyline course to Review.

Have you tried publishing a new Storyline course to Review with only one slide and a shape and see if the internet connection error will appear? If it only happens to specific projects, import the slides of one affected course to a new Storyline file and see if it helps.

Regarding uploading to Review 360 manually, I'd like to confirm the steps you applied to obtain the zipped file. Did you click the Review 360 tab in the Publish window, then select the Publish locally for manual upload option? Please see the article below for details.

I am looking forward to your response.