Forum Discussion

AndreasLatsias
Community Member
11 months ago

On Articulate triggers work fine, but when publishing - either from zip (stroy.file) or 360 review do not

Hello, we have a couple of slides that have some triggers, that do not allow the user to move (using variables) unless they see the full content, it has also a layer that tells them to visit the full slide in order to proceed. That works on several slides and on all slides in the actual Articulate storyline, but when publishing it doesn't.

Do you have any idea what might be the issue here?

Thank you!

• Hello Andreas!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag with the triggers; great idea to open a case as well! Please expect one of our Support Engineers to reach out to you shortly via email.

In the meantime, please share your Storyline project file in the case using this link so we can look at your setup.

AndreasLatsias
      Community Member

Hello,

Just shared it with you, and also added a description on where I face this
      issue.

Kindly let me know of your thoughts and feedback, since it's a final
      deliverable and I need to send it to our client.

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind Regards
      Andreas Latsias

EricSantos
        Staff

Thanks for sharing the project file, Andreas! I see that you're working with my teammate Cleo, who recommended the following:

• Use a unique variable for each slide.
        • Reset the value of the variables using adjust variable triggers once you move to a different slide.

I understand you also found a different approach to solving the problem; good job!

Also, just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here, so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish.