Forum Discussion

NikkiLowin-3dc2
Community Member
2 years ago

Player Changed on me...

Hi,

I hope someone can help me fix the player settings to a project. I have been creating daily versions a project I'm working on. The latest version changed the player settings. The Player Tabs and Player Controls are now on opposite sides of the screen. I have attached a Before and After photo. I would like to get the player to display features back to the Before image, but not sure how to do that.

Any help is appreciated.

~Nikki

• Hi Nikki!

It sounds like you needed some help switching the position of the player features and player controls for your Storyline course. I'd be happy to assist with that!

• Within the player properties, under the features tab, you will see the Sidebar option with a drop-down menu. You would want to select 'On Left'.
    • Within the player properties, under the 'other' tab from the top ribbon, navigate to 'Text is read from' and then select 'Left to Right'.

Here's a quick Peek to illustrate those steps!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

• Awesome - Text is read from Left to Right was the solution. Hmmm. I don't remember touching those settings. Regardless, very glad to know the solution.

Thank you for the help, Steven!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Nikki!

You're welcome! So glad to hear switching Text from Left to Right resolved your issue!

Thanks for following up and have a great rest of your week!