Forum Discussion

SeccretBrown
Community Member
2 years ago

Point Trigger Not Working

I want to jump to a new scene once a point variable amount is reached. Nothing is happening when the desired point variable is reached. It is a jeopardy styled game. Each correct answer is 100 points. If you complete the game it is a total of 2000 points. As a cue that the game is finished I want to jump to a congratulation scene and end the game. The point total is working but the trigger to jump to selected scene once the point value reach 2000, which is the complete game is not working. 

• Sounds like you don't need a new scene; that just a slide would work. If you jump when the score variable changes if it is equal OR Greater than 2000, and jump to the slide, it should work. If not, attach your .story file here, so someone can take a look at it.

SeccretBrown
      Community Member

Thanks! You were right, I didn't need a new scene. No matter what I did I couldn't get it to respond with the values. I did get it to work by creating a trigger that once all of the tabs were in a "disable" state then it would jump to the desired slide. Thanks for your help :)