Forum Discussion

Erik-Ernst-Marc
Community Member
7 years ago

Trigger stops working after publishing + States not working on mobile

Hi,

I have created a slide that has links to other slides.  When I open the project and preview it, the 'Jump to slide' triggers works fine and it takes me to the correct slide. When I then publish the content the 'Jump to slide' triggers stops working in my project as well as on the published content. 

When I save the file under a new name I am then able to get the triggers working in a preview but the same thing as described above then happens.

I have tried deleting the triggers and creating new ones as well as rearranging the order but the problem is still there. The triggers have worked fine for weeks but for some reason this problem popped up today.

Secondly, I have a problem with states not functioning the way I want them on mobile platforms. There are triggers to high light a state when the user hovers or clicks on a button and triggers that change the state to normal after the triggered media ends. This works well on a computer but for some reason not on a mobile platform. On mobile the state changes for a second when I click a button but goes back to normal immediately.

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where state changes do not work correctly on mobile when using our latest version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.72.29699.0).

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.