Forum Discussion

LindsayThompson
Community Member
4 years ago

Presenter 360 Publish for email

I have published a course for CD as I want to email the ZIP file to a client for them to have access. I did instruct him to  (per https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-presenter-360/articles/articulate-presenter-360-user-guide-how-to-publish-a-course-for-cd-or-other-local-media#step4)

However, my client says he cannot open and view. Does he need Articulate to view? Should any computer running windows be able to open? Other suggestions or thoughts?

Thank you. 

• Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for reaching out and explaining what your client is running into difficulty with. I'm happy to help you with your questions:

1. Does he need Articulate to view?
      No. The client should be able to view locally via the package you've published to CD.
    2. Should any computer running windows be able to open?
      Yes. To view CD output, Internet Explorer 11 must be installed. Our full documentation is here:
      Browsers and Mobile Apps for Viewing Published Courses
    3. Other suggestions or thoughts?
      I'd double-check that the client extracted the zip file on their local computers before double-clicking the Launch_Presentation.exe file to launch the course.
      LindsayThompson
      Community Member

Thank you for the information and speedy response. I will speak with my client and see what systems/browser he is running.

Regards,

Lindsay 

• No problem, Lindsay. Please let us know if we can further help.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.