Forum Discussion

ServiceForma051
Community Member
2 months ago

Print all storyline content without word - Imprimer tout un contenu storyline sans word

Hello,

I saw that it was possible to print all the content of a storyline but this is with word and I only have LibreOffice... I saw that you could use a javascript trigger but it prints one by one the slides. How can I print the content of the storyline all at once please? Otherwise I also tried to convert the html file named "story" into pdf but it gives a grey page ...

Have a nice day 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour, 

J'ai vu qu'il était possible d'imprimer tout le contenu d'un storyline mais cela est avec word et je n'ai que LibreOffice... J'ai vu qu'on pouvait utiliser un déclencheur javascript mais ça imprime une par une les diapositives. Comment puis-je faire pour imprimer tout le contenu du storyline d'un coup svp ? Sinon j'ai aussi essayé de convertir le fichier html nommé "story" en pdf mais ça donne une page grise ...

Belle journée 😊

JHauglie
    Community Member

Printing the *.story file to Word produces a document format that Libre Office can work with.

Storyline outputs a *.doc file format (not *.docx) and Libre Office can open that. Once you have it open in LibreOffice, you can then print that document to a PDF and use that for review. 

"Toujours en train d'apprendre." And I don't speak French, so please excuse my poor effort.

ServiceForma051
      Community Member

This displays this window  : "Storyline 360 cannot access Microsoft Word and failed to publish the project. Make sure you are using a compatible version of Microsoft Word."

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hi Service Formation, and thank you Joe for your help!

You should be able to publish the project to Word even if Microsoft Word isn't installed on your workstation. Does this happen with every project that you're publishing?