Forum Discussion

ChristineRaetz
Community Member
2 months ago

Problems with setting quiz in LMS

Hello everyone

I have created a training in Rise 360 and added a quiz section. I have set all the settings for pass and fail.

Now we have imported the course into an LMS and the following problem: the learner can close the window during the quiz and then does not get to his initial screen that he still has to complete/pass the course, but goes straight to a page in the LMS where he can automatically complete and rate the course as passed.

Can anyone help me with what I am setting incorrectly in the settings or whether I need to set something else somewhere. So that the learner has to pass the course before the course is displayed as completed. Even if he simply closes the course in the middle?

• Hi Christine,

Thanks for reaching out!

I understand the learner can exit the quiz window and can then automatically complete the course upon returning. Is that correct?

• Does this only happen when imported to your LMS? If you test the course in SCORM Cloud and it plays as expected, there might be a specific setting within your LMS that could be changed.
    • I also want to check if you've restricted the course navigation. With Restrict Navigation toggled to On, learners have to take lessons in order. Selecting this also disables search and the ability to mark lessons as complete.

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance, you can submit a support case and share a copy of your course with our team for testing. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.