Forum Discussion

AnthonyGoss
Community Member
6 years ago

Process Interaction Settings

I noticed this evening when I was working on a process interaction that a new field for Background Color has been added.  However, when I attempt to add a new color, nothing changes.  Is this a feature that is being added but is not yet functional?  

• Good news, Anthony! You can now customize the Process block interaction with distinctive color and image backgrounds using enhanced block settings! Check out the new feature, and let us know what you think! 

• Hi Anthony,

Sorry for the confusion! That was a bug on our end. That option is not available for the process interaction. If you go back into your process interaction you'll see that it's no longer there.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

AnthonyGoss
    Community Member

Allison,

This is the only block that does not have a background color option. Can this be added or is it planned?

• Hi Anthony,

I don't have any updates on that for you right now. If you have time to log a feature request and tell us more about your specific needs, that would be super helpful!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with

AnthonyGoss
    Community Member

Hi, Allison!  I already logged a feature request for this one.  Thanks!  

• Good news, Anthony! You can now customize the Process block interaction with distinctive color and image backgrounds using enhanced block settings! Check out the new feature, and let us know what you think!