Forum Discussion

GeorgeCoffey
Community Member
6 years ago

Publish a new version of a Storyline course over an existing version in Review 360, while not being the original publisher.

How do I publish a new version of a Storyline course in Review 360 that was initially published by another member of the team? Is this possible, or would that person have to publish the new version? This is an issue if that team member is out of the office and the client needs a new version published, retaining all of the review comments from the initial version. If it cannot be done, does this have to do with our unique Articulate profiles and are there plans to change this in the future so that we can publish versions over other authors? Thanks!

• Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

• Hi James,

We are continuing to track the request for Teams Collaboration in Review 360. I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful. 

This conversation is linked to the report so that we can share updates with you here in the future.

• Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

BrianGuay-f4aea
      Community Member

Hi Lauren, thanks for this info!  Is this feature only for people on the same subscription/account?  For example, would this not work for someone outside my company like an external client?

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hello Brian, 

Happy to chime in!

The newly released Team Folders feature will only be accessible to members within a team. You won't be able to invite non-members to view any of the content in the folders.

CarliCockrell
      Community Member

Hi Lauren,

Do we know if this will be possible when the two authors are not in the same Team? For example, we are a subcontractor for the client, and we are technically on different teams.

Thanks!

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hello Carli!

It currently isn't possible for two authors who aren't on the same team to publish a course. We don't have this on our current roadmap, but if it is added, I'll be sure to update this discussion.

• Ok I am have two articulate accounts. One is my personal account that I had to use until I got the approved one from work. Once I got my license from work. I need to be able to create content using that license. How do I switch my storyline files? Do I need to uninstall storyline and reinstall it?

• RIght now even though I am logged into my work account which is a completely different email. all of my files are publishing to my personal account. Even though I am not logged in to it. I need help. Also none of my SMEs can view my content without signing in, even though I have it set to allow people to view who do not have  a subscription and no they do not have one nor did they ever have one. 

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Jennie!

I see you contacted our Support Engineers in a support case! My teammate Philam shared the steps to remove all Articulate 360 files and registry keys from your computer. Did those do the trick?

Your case is still open if you have additional questions!