Forum Discussion

JanetBowden-95f
Community Member
11 months ago

Question Bank Results Slides

G’day I’ve created a quiz within a module and I’m using a question bank. I’ve got it looking how I want, but I can’t get the results page to work. Storyline freezes after the last question. 

Is there a trick to how to use results slides with question banks? At the moment I have an intro slide which the user clicks to go to the question bank and the results slide is after the question bank. 

Where am I going wrong? 

• Hi Janet,

I'm glad Nedim was able to help you out!

Just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish.

• Do you have more than one result slide in the project? See if you can generate a new result slide and connect it to your question bank. I have seen many times the result slides or variables associated with them somehow got corrupted causing the Storyline to freeze due to inability to show the result slide. You may also share your .story file (remove any proprietary or confident content if necessary) so someone can take a better look. 

Resources:
    Adding Result Slides
    Using Question Banks

JanetBowden-95f
      Community Member

Thanks Nedim, I'll give that a go later on today. I appreciate your speedy response.

JB