Forum Discussion

RichardBauer
Community Member
4 months ago

Question Banks: A Goal for Round-Tripping Items

Heroes!

I just finished a course that included 200 questions over 20 chapters. Now I would love to put them in my item bank (yes, I am directionally or workflow-ly challenged) Any way to export to your item bank?

If not, I would Grubhub the developers of this feature as a sign of gratitude--it would be so cool, as in a lot of cases, questions have to be approved and tested before they can be "banked."

Rick Bauer, Certification
Augustine Institute

• Hi, Deacon!

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you'd like the ability to add questions from your course to a question bank. Here's how you can achieve this:

1. Click the More (...) icon for the question and select Add to question bank.
    2. Navigate to the question bank you want to modify and select it. 
    3. Click Add to Bank.

I want to point out that there isn't a way to add questions from a knowledge check directly to your question bank. We're tracking a feature request for this, so if you're interested, please let me know and I'll add your vote.

I hope this helps!

RichardBauer
      Community Member

Kelly:

please put me down for the round-tripping option. These things should be
      able to go back and forth, copied to another bank, etc.

Something to just keep me buying Articulate!

Tricksy hobbits they are!

Rick Bauer

EricSantos
        Staff

Hello Deacon Rick,

Thanks for adding your vote to this feature request! I informed our product team of your need for the ability to add knowledge check questions to Rise 360 question banks.

We'll update this discussion if there's any change that might help.