Forum Discussion

ArashHmi
Community Member
8 years ago

Renumbering "Scene" numbers in "Story view"

Hi all,

I have edited the project that im working on a few times and now the Scene numbers are out of order.
Now id like to print the project and when i do that it will print the project by the scene numbers which are not in the right order.

My question is How can i change the "Scene" numbers in "Story view"

I had a look at the other articles in Articulate community and i found articles about customizing the player menu and other things but no one clearly talks about Renumbering "Scene" numbers in "Story view"

So i appreciate if anyone can help me with that

JulianeMroz
    Community Member

If anyone has found a solution for this I'd also be interested. Why can't the scene numbers just be editable?

KariMacDonald
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue. No problem reordering scenes, but the scene and slide numbering is not changing. Is there a solution?

AngelHartle
    Community Member

I am also having this issue. If there is a solution, please share! Thanks

• Hi Angel,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

Have you tried reordering the scenes? If you need any help with this, you can reach out to us here, or privately in a support case to share your file. We'll be happy to investigate further, and will delete it from our systems when troubleshooting is complete!

• The issue here isn't the inability to reorder the scenes and change the triggers.

What's annoying is that for a Word dump, it publishes in the actual numeric order, not how you've arranged it in Story view.