Forum Discussion

EmalynLim
Community Member
8 years ago

Report.html not showing student answer after resuming course

Hi,

I have 2 issues here:

Issue 1:

The sequence below does not show student answer at report.html at 2nd visit and so on.

1. At 1st visit of quiz completion up until result slide > click on PRINT button > report.html appear with student's answers > EXIT course

2. At 2nd visit which resuming back to last left off > At result slide > click on PRINT button > report.html appear but student's answers column is empty.

Any suggestion to allow student answer to maintain there at report.html no matter how resuming tries attempted?

Issue 2:

My client is facing the same problem as the post here: (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/retrieving-data-for-lms-in-scorm-report) whereby report.html only show half of the questions & student's answer column.

Any solutions to this? 

Any workaround for the above two issues are welcome. Even if there is a need to include javascript, I can ask for my programmer for advice.

Many thanks!

• Hi everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 75, we've included important fixes. One of the bugs we've fixed is: 

• The print results report.html file didn't include every quiz and survey response when learners resumed the course.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!