Forum Discussion

TimBraulick-839
Community Member
6 years ago

Review 360 - reviewers forced to log in

Hi,

I've followed the procedures (per the Review 360 User Guide) to let users review my 360 content in Review 360, but they are forced to log in (create an Articulate 360 account). I don't want to force them to do that.

Is there some global setting for the Articulate 360 suite of products that my company has to manage to allow users to post comments without logging in?

Thanks

Tim

JohnJennings
    Community Member

We have one person in our organization that is being prompted to enter his Articulate credentials when trying to review a course. He should not have an Articulate account. The course is set to Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment but she is still getting the prompt. It is possible to verify if he setup an Articulate account associated with his email at some point?

This is extremely time sensitive, Thanks in advance.

JohnJennings
      Community Member

Thanks...I managed to get this issue resolved...I removed any evidence of articulate from his registry..

Thanks for your prompt response
      AVISO LEGAL "As informa??es existentes nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados s?o para uso restrito. A utiliza??o, divulga??o, c?pia ou distribui??o dessa mensagem por qualquer pessoa diferente do destinat?rio ? proibida. Se essa mensagem foi recebida por engano, favor exclu?-la e informar ao remetente pelo endere?o eletr?nico acima."

DISCLAIMER "This email and its attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message."

• Hi John!

Thanks so much for the update!

I just wanted to add a quick note: it looks like your signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove it by clicking ‘Edit’ below your response. Here’s a quick Peek 360 video if you need help.

Have a great afternoon!