Forum Discussion

DeannaMiles
Community Member
4 years ago

Review 360 dashboard tiles not formatted right

HI

When I look at my dashboard of courses in review 360 the tiles are large, overlapping each other and or cut in half. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

• Hello Deanna!

Thank you for sharing a screenshot with us! That is definitely not expected when viewing courses in Review 360. Which browser are you using? 

I've tested this Chrome, Safari, and Edge, and I do not see any titles cut off. I'm looking forward to working with you toward a fix!

DeannaMiles
      Community Member

Hi,

I have tried it in Chrome and MS edge- and in their most current version. I get the same view in both.

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hello Deanna!

Thank you for sharing these details with us! I'd like our Support Engineers to work with you so that we can understand why the titles on the Review 360 dashboard are not formatted correctly. I've started a case on your behalf and someone from our Support Team will reach out to you via email shortly.

DeannaMiles
      Community Member

Hi

Yes, for me it was the zoom display of my internet browser. It was zoomed to 125% which was causing my tiles to not show correctly.

Bob_Mongiovi
    Community Member

The issue persists when I zoom in and out.  It works fine when I test in Edge though.

Chrome is where I get the issue.  It is up to date.

As long as I can see via Edge, I should be fine.  No need to escalate.  Thank you though.