Forum Discussion

SheikhMaawiya
Community Member
8 years ago

Right to left language In Rise

Hi

I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many issues.

1. Numbering and bullet list come left the text. As Arabic is a right-to-left language, it should be right.
  2. Text alignment also is left to right
  3. Navigation Bar is left
  4. No Arabic fonts available, I could only use the default one.

Could anyone help me solve the problem?

Regards

Sheikh Maawiya

• Sorry for any confusion, but I wanted to come back to share a bit more information. You’ll see in the older discussion it was a feature we were targeting for Quarter 1, and that timing has been shuffled recently based on some changes to our product roadmap and other issues that surfaced. We’re still committed to getting RTL support in Rise, and we’ll keep you posted once the ETA is firmer. Thanks for your patience

• Good point. You can actually see the most recent updates to Rise here because we've had a few since December :) As far as the RTL support, you can see Adam's response here and know that it is something our team is working toward.

signummagnum
    Community Member

Hi, I am checking the "What's New" page but last update was in December 2016. 

Do you have some updates on the right-to-left language support? Do you have an estimated timeframe - couple of weeks / months. We need to decide whether to wait or switch to an other tool.

signummagnum
    Community Member

Hi, do you have any updates on this feature? Arabic language support is the key issue for us now in order to continue with the purchase of the product. 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hey there.  Thanks for asking.  I checked with our team, and it looks like that function is still in development.  I can understand your need, however.  When we get further information to share, we'll be sure to update this discussion!  You can stay tuned with our What's New page for all the features that are added throughout Articulate 360.