Forum Discussion

ZakiiehBazyar-6
Community Member
6 months ago

Right to Left languages

Dear Team,

I require your assistance with Right-to-Left (R2L) languages and am curious to know if Rise 360 currently supports Hebrew or Arabic, which are R2L languages.

My searches indicated that this was not the case, but I'm wondering if there have been any updates or changes since a couple of years ago.

I would greatly appreciate a prompt response regarding this matter.

Thank you,

PhilFoss
    Community Member

General steps are the first load an Arabic font, do the text and label translations, and then modify the exported files for RTL alignment. Luckily a Rise course is just a mini website, so you can do the conversion just like any website. You'l want to make sure the media player controls and matching quiz elements flipped for RTL/R2L, your entire course content needs to be QA'd as this isn't supported by Rise as Eric mentions.

• Hello Zakiieh,

Thanks for sharing that you’d like to see Right-to-Left (R2L) language support in Rise 360. I can confirm that we are monitoring this active request, and it’s not currently on our feature roadmap, but I’ll be sure to update this discussion if our team decides to reroute.

• Hi Eric, What does it mean? Does it mean no? It is not supported? I need a clear answer please!

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Zakiieh,

Apologies if my previous response needed to be clarified on your end. You're right. RTL support is not yet available in Storyline. We are monitoring a feature request to implement this feature and I've added your voice to it. We'll keep you posted for any changes.