Forum Discussion

AndySng
Community Member
5 years ago

Rise 360 -> show incorrect / correct

Hi friends,

I need help from you guys :) is there a way to provide incorrect/correct after answering every question in the quiz ? I prefer not to show my participants the answer as to show the score at the end of the quiz.  Appreciate your help pls.  Thank you.

• Hi there! Good news! Now you can make quizzes more challenging. Show learners feedback without revealing correct answers! Find out how in this article. Enjoy!

• Hi SD!  

If you set your Quiz Settings in Rise 360 so that the "Reveal Answers" option is turned off, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added.  They'll only see the score and whether they passed at the end of the quiz.  Let me know if you have other questions!

AndySng
    Community Member

In the reveal setting  "When you move the switch to the Off position, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added. "

is it meant that turn off the reveal answer, u will not see the feedback statements too ?   I have tried to turn off this reveal ,  but the feedback is not seen too.

• That's right, S D. 

When you move the Reveal Answers setting to the OFF position:

1. Learners will not see the correct answer.
    2. Learners will not see the feedback statement. 

Let me know if that answers your question!

AndySng
    Community Member

Yes,  but that cannot meet our needs. We need to let the participants know whether correct/incorrect on every question instead of directly jump to the next question. Now , the participants do not know which question is right or wrong.  is it the current situation?  Any way to solve it ? 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi S D. I'm sorry, but currently there isn't a way to tell participants that they answered the question incorrectly without showing them the right answer.

We are tracking requests to allow users to try questions again before moving to the next question. Would that help meet your needs?

AndySng
    Community Member

"users to try questions again before moving to the next question" it that meant the user need to answer this question correctly before moving to next:?

By the way,  will the developer try to implement to show correct/incorrect on every question as it is very useful for the quiz?

Thank you.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

I don't have details about a potential question "try again," feature. Right now, we're tracking demand for that idea.

I'll let you know if we change question feedback so that it doesn't reveal the correct answer!

• Hi there! Good news! Now you can make quizzes more challenging. Show learners feedback without revealing correct answers! Find out how in this article. Enjoy!