Forum Discussion

MarkHenderson-7
Community Member
2 days ago

Storyline 360: Incorrect Quiz Results - Score Points

I have a 29-question quiz, each question is worth 1 point for the correct answer, and there is one attempt per question, scored by question.  On the results slide for %Quiz.ScorePoints%, it returns 55 after all the questions are answered correctly when I preview the project. I have no idea where that calc is coming from.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

JoseTansengco
    2 days ago

Hello MarkHenderson-7,

It would be much easier for the community to help if we had a copy of your project file for testing. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case so we can closely examine your quiz settings? We'll delete it when we're done!

• do you have other questions in the course that might be attached to the results slide?

• Not that I am aware of. This is a stand-alone assessment I created that has one storyline with the 29 questions and a result slide. It will be added to a course in our LMS via SCORM.  Quiz settings show the 1 quiz with the 29 questions.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello MarkHenderson-7,

It would be much easier for the community to help if we had a copy of your project file for testing. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case so we can closely examine your quiz settings? We'll delete it when we're done!

MarkHenderson-7
        Community Member

Thanks Jose,

I'm sure I must be missing something. The content is somewhat proprietary soi will open a support case.