Forum Discussion

KendruDimalanta
Community Member
4 years ago

Rise 360 Quiz Result Tracking

Are quiz results tracked in Rise 360? My organization uses Canvas/Learn Upon as our LMS, however I am wondering if the quiz created in Rise 360 will transfer the response data into some sort of Excel document. I read that scores are transferred, which is not what I need since we will only be using the quiz as an End of Course Questionnaire/Evaluation. Is there anyway that the quiz function is Rise 360 stores/transfers those responses or will the best option to create the quiz in the LMS? I need the information that Participant A rated the course a 7 on a 1-10 scale. Additionally will there be some option for free response answers?

KendruDimalanta
      Community Member

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the link to that article! Exactly what I was looking for!

Do you happen to know if the LMS will track the name of the participant and the name of the course in the same Excel file?

KarlMuller
        Community Member

Hi Kendru,

Whether or not you can even extract data in an Excel file depends on the functionality of your specific LMS. 

Similarly, the LMS will determine what data is included in each preset report.

• Hi Karl,

Thought I would just ask before I put more work into something that might not work if you already knew. Thank you! I will just create a test course and see what happens.