Forum Discussion

LoraZabik
Community Member
3 months ago

Rise 360 Test Course for Review

Hello,

I did a 30-day trial for Articulate 360 and I just finished building my first course in Rise 360. I've never built a course before, so I was wondering if there is someone out there willing to review the course (link below) and provide some much-needed feedback.  

I have 8 days left in my trial and I'm hoping this can be done within that timeframe so I can make corrections and perhaps save to my LinkedIn profile, if possible.

Heat-Related Illness - Test Course (please let me know if this link does not work)

Thank you!  Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

LoraZabik
    Community Member

Hi Joanne,

When I click on the link in the original discussion it opens up for me. Takes me to the Articulate 360 site > Review 360 > Private Content. 

For the new link below, I right clicked on the course and copied link. Then I pasted the URL link in the insert/edit link in this discussion field menu bar.  Hope this one works.  If not, please let me know how to go about inserting the link so you will be able to open.  Thank you!

Heat-Related Illness - Trial Course for Review

LoraZabik
    Community Member

Hello,

I did a 30-day trial for Articulate 360 and I just finished building my first course yesterday in Rise 360. I've never built a course before, so I was wondering if there is someone out there willing to review the course (link below) and provide some much-needed feedback.  

Heat-Related Illness - Trial Course for Review (please let me know if link does not work).

I have 7 days left in my trial and I'm hoping this can be done within that timeframe so I can make corrections and perhaps save to my LinkedIn profile, if possible.

Thank you!  Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

LoraZabik
    Community Member

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't currently have a team or someone to share my trial course with for feedback. I was hoping someone within the E-Learning Heroes community could help me out here.  

Heat-Related Illness - Trial Course for Review (please let me know if link is not working)

Should I be using a different platform for this?  If so, please let me know. 

I now have 6 days left in my 30-day trial. I'm considering purchasing a personal subscription so I can continue to gain experience as part of my LMS Administrator journey.  In my previous LMS Admin job of 14 years, the content was provided by a 3rd party so I never had to create/author content. I quickly realized in my job searches that content creation is a requirement for most companies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GingerSwart
      Staff

Hi Lora, Overall I think you've done a lovely job with this course. Here's just a couple of things to consider:

I love a good infographic, but they can cause accessibility issues. A screen reader can't read the text in them so you'll want to include that information in an alternative method. This webinar covers some tips for handling complex images like that. This article is helpful too

Being consistent with your design choices can go a long way in making a course look polished. Here are a few things I noticed:

• When using images with your flashcards, it looks nice if they are all set to the same style, either all full card or centered. 
      • I like the yellow background to your knowledge checks, that's a really nice visual that we're doing something different now, but in the last lesson before the quiz, the knowledge check background was white for some reason. 
      • A couple of your continue buttons had an orange background to the block so the buttons were displaying black. In other places, the button was orange. 

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any questions. 

LoraZabik
    Community Member

Thank you, Ginger!  Your feedback was very helpful and much appreciated.  I made the changes you suggested, as well as from others and saved a current version in Review 360.  I also have a link below if you wouldn't mind taking another peek at all of the changes that were made.  Want to make sure I get it right and learn as much as I can from my first course created.

Heat-Related Illness - Trial course for review