Forum Discussion

SarahROBERT-776
Community Member
3 years ago

Rise course not loading

Hello,

A client is trying to share courses with me with Rise. They shared them with the "send a copy" option, and I can see 3 courses out of 4. For the fourth one, instead of one course, I see three "loading" course icons :

She tried to send this module many times, but every time I get those 3 thumbnails. Does anymone know how to fix this issue ? Thank you !

• Hi Sarah! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble viewing courses that were shared to you via "Send a Copy."

Please try these steps:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Here are videos on how to update your browser. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior. Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.

If these troubleshooting tips still don't work, please open a case with us here.
  • Hello Hazel,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I tried everything and I still can't see the course.

1. My browsers are all updated

2. I tried (again) Chrome, Firefox and Edge

3. I opened Rise in a private window

4. I emptied the cache

I already opened a case, I will give my interlocutor all these details..

Best,

Sarah

hazelB
      Staff

Glad to hear you opened a case with us, Sarah! I see that Ian is working with you on this.

ravikhade
    Community Member

Hi Sarah and Hazel,

Any update on this issue because one of our client is facing same issue.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Ravi!

So sorry you are encountering the same issue. Please open a case with us here so that one of our technical support engineers can work with you directly.